Does your house need a spring clean? Perhaps you have just finished renovation and you need a post reno clean. Deep cleaning can refresh your house for a fresh start. Don't worry if you do not have any tools - all necessary equipment and tools are provided, so just sit back and relax.
At Rooma™, deep cleaning is led by a supervisor with a team of trained and qualified personnel to your space. Our workers are all employed as per MOM regulations and are properly insured. We do not engage in freelancers or subcontractors so that we can properly control our service quality.
The process of move-in or post tenancy cleaning is as below:
1. Supervisor and team arrives with all tools and equipment
2. Supervisor inspects areas of house and takes 'Before' photos
3. Cleaning commences
4. Upon completion of cleaning, customer is invited to walk through the house for an inspection.
5. If there is any area of dissatisfaction, the supervisor will rectify it.
6. Once customer is satisfied, Supervisor takes 'After' photos, the acknowledgement form will be signed and the job will be considered complete.
Sit back and relax. We provide all equipment, tools and chemicals. Even if you don't have a single broom in the house, our team will handle the deep cleaning for you.
We provide only the best cleaning tools & chemicals to ensure your handover or takeover is smooth. Our tools & chemicals ensures that every nooks & crannies are covered, giving you the peace of mind you need while you handle your moving needs.
Take a look at our FAQs below. If you don't see the answer to your question here, feel free to get in touch with our customer concierge.